Egg oil is considered to be a very important product in the hair care and skincare industry.
Egg oil is extracted from egg yolks which are rich in triglycerides with cholesterol and phospholipids. Several studies have shown that cholesterol is essential for your skin and hair. It absorbs easily into the skin and hair scalp. It also aids in healing dry and damaged skin. Apart from this, egg oil is also rich in essential poly-saturated fatty acids like Omega 3 and Omega 6 which help in maintaining the normal growth of cells.
Benefits of Egg Oil for Hair:
- It stabilizes and maintains the complex intercellular-skin matrix
- Heals and strengthen the hair shaft by reducing frizz and lending shine and smoothness to your hair
- prevents poor scalp conditions which cause dandruff and hair loss
- egg oil contains EFA which is a very vital ingredient in the role of hair care
Benefits of Egg Oil for Skin:
- The protein content in egg yolk makes your skin smooth
- Effective for dry skin
- Improves the elasticity of the skin by tightening it
- Cures acne or any other skin problems
- Treats the fine lines and wrinkles in the best way
- It contains zinc that helps tighten the pores of your skin and also clear any dust and dirt from the skin’s cellular level.