Argan oil is made from the kernels that grow on the argan trees native to Morocco. It has traditionally been used both topically and orally to improve the health of skin, hair, and nails. It contains a number of different beneficial properties and vitamins that form a powerful combination to boost skin health.
• Protects from sun damage.
• Treats a number of skin conditions Including Psoriasis & Rosacea
• Treats acne by reducing skin oiliness & moisturizes skin
• Heals fungal & bacterial skin infections.
• Improves wound healing.
• Soothes atopic dermatitis.
• Has anti-aging effects & helps reducing stretch marks.